Sunday 17 June 2012

Stacking the pounds!


I've been eating double portions lately because I've been super hungry , I guess it's because of winter and I gained some weight as well which is an awesome thing for me! So I'm hoping I can keep this feeling! :D had this for dinner just now





After finishing all of them and walking back to my house I seriously was so full to the point when I burped the food was coming back out from my stomach to my mouth haha it was an uncomfortable feeling yet I' happy and super satisfied and FULL haha.



Before I sleep because usually eating so much makes me super sleepy and very in the mood to sleep,I would like to share this video.I've watched a lot of dance crews choreography and to me these guys are one of the best especially how they used their creativity at the end of the video..I was seriously #mindblown so do take some time off to watch it ! Seriously best 7 minutes of my life was spent watching that video !:)

No comments:

Post a Comment